Ensures company standards are met in the event a Store Leader is unavailable and to ensure Associates comply with policies and procedures. Assist the Store Leader in the development and compliance with policies and procedures. Upholds and executes the vision and mission of Yogurtland and assist others in doing the same.
- Heart & Soul – We seek a quality of expression that touches our deepest relationships beyond the surface. This prospective permeates the way we live, the way we work and the choice that we make.
- Team Play – We are brought together by our shared principles and philosophies. With this common bond, we learn and grow from and better each other.
- Cash Handling (drawer balancing, safe deposits, etc.) is accountable for funds.
- Assisting with shift scheduling.
- Coordinate and communicate individual Associates duties throughout shift.
- Assist in training, coaching and development of newly hired Associates.
- Follows and ensures Associates adhere to meal and break periods.
- Taste product to ensure quality standards are met.
- As an absolute condition of employment, associates are required upon hire, to sign certain confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement(s).
- 1 year previous supervisory experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to maintain a fast pace.
- Ability to problem solve quickly and effectively.
- Effective customer service skills delivered with a friendly disposition.
- Basic management skills.
- Ability to handle responsibility.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Jose, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A