Provide hands-on guidance, support, and coaching to Agile teams and individuals across all roles and functions, advising teams, leading by example and challenging the status quo. Promote an environment and culture of continuous improvement, experimentation, and innovation with a common goal to deliver outstanding software as fast as possible.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the organisation in order to navigate through the Agile transformation.
- Coach and work closely with leadership to define strategies for transitioning to Agile practices with the aim of adopting an Agile mindset.
- Lead workshops & training sessions to educate individuals on Agile Values, Principles, Practices and framework training as required.
- Coach Scrum Masters on Agile and Scrum Framework practices and support the self-organization of teams.
- Provide feedback and ideas to the Value Office and leadership on opportunities for improving our organization.
- Assess the current state of processes/practices and support defining an appropriate Agile delivery approach.
- Proactively collaborate with key roles, including the Product Managers and Product Owners, to ensure alignment in the approach for achieving customer satisfaction.
- Coach teams facing tough challenges, for example related to how they work and interact together.
- Mentor and pair with change agents within the organisation on becoming true Agile champions and creating sustainable Agile capabilities.
- Coach and mentor peers on the Woolworths team on influencing organisational change.
- Coach Product Owners on Agile practices and execution.
- Ensure that the Agile Delivery approach is documented (this may entail updating relevant existing documentation i.e. Agile Playbook)
- Retail and operations experience advantageous
- Agile certifications, ideally at least one of the following: Certified Scrum Master (CSM),
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM), SAFe Programme Consultant (SPC), PMI Agile Certified
- Practitioner (ACP).
- Good working knowledge of agile methods and frameworks (for example Scrum, Kanban, XP, Lean,
- Design Thinking, DevOps).
- Change management experience advantageous
- A Degree in Management, Psychology, Computer Science, Technology or Engineering.
- At least 4 – 6 years of verifiable working experience as an agile coach for IT / business teams and managers.
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Cape Town
Application Deadline: N/A