We have an fantastic opportunity for a Sales Assistant to work in our friendly store serving our local community. We are looking for applicants who are self-motivated and happy to work alone as you will be required to run the store independently. You will work 4 hour shifts with your shift crossing over with your colleagues during the day. We need you to be flexible as overtime will be available to cover holiday and sickness.Due to this requirement to work independently, unfortunately for Health and Safety reasons, we are only able to accept applications from those who are 18 and over.
- Join WHSmith as a Sales Assistant and you can expect a warm welcome from your team, plus the chance to launch a whole new career! With stores UK-wide there are plenty of opportunities to move around.
- We will reward you with some fantastic flexible benefits, including up to 50% discount in our High Street stores, and access to a range of discounts with other retailers.
- As well as flexible working, childcare vouchers, a pension and much more!
- As a Sales Assistant, there’s nothing stopping you becoming a future Store Manager or working in one of our Head Offices!
- Perhaps surprisingly, what you don’t need is bags of retail or customer service experience. We’re looking for people who have a real desire to learn and to make our customers happy!
- You’ll need to be a great listener, good to talk to and naturally helpful. The rest will come.
- If you can offer us some flexibility to help us cover peak times such as ‘Back to School’ all the better! In return, we’ll try to be flexible too, by offering some part-time and weekend jobs, family-friendly hours and various other arrangements. At WHSmith, if you want to get on, we’ll positively encourage you.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A