To provide and operate Vodafone’s latest technology services of IoT/ GDSP solutions for global enterprise customers. Ensure high availability and optimal performance of all aspects of customer’s services. Constantly improve and optimize existing ways of working and ensure a cost efficient delivery of services focused on multi-national customers and internal Vodafone user communities across more than 20 operating companies.
- To assist in the building of knowledge and skills throughout the team and to work to continuously improve service to customers.
- Setting and continually managing service expectations with customers, Networks Services /Networks operations and business stakeholders
- Managing long term, sustainable relationships with Vodafone’s internal and external sourcing partners to ensure SLA compliance and service improvements for network services according to aligned financial figures.
- Coordinate a team in order to achieve the agreed targets for the service/ ongoing IOT projects
- Sets priorities for daily tasks and assigns the adequate resources for the activities, within the agreed timeframes/ budget
- Provides estimations for future services/ activities, making recommendations on risks, actions.
- Participates in internal/ external trainings for management development.
- A minimum of 2 years technical experience in the following technologies: Telecom Core CS & PS Architecture, IP networking, switching and routing, mobile internet communication, protocols (SS7, DIAMETER, CAMEL, SIGTRAN, SIP).
- Experience in troubleshooting and configuration of end points and telephony features.
- Academic studies in IT / Telecom
- Project Management basic knowledge
- Good understanding of ITIL methodology
- Experience in a multinational environment
- 4-5 years’ experience in Telecom and strong applied IP knowledge.
- 2-3 years management experience in coordinating a team responsible with system operations, maintenance of Networks Platforms in large scale enterprise environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A