Primarily focused on working with the Vodafone Business Cloud & Security HR team, this role sits as part of the wider HR Line of Business team that also encompasses Unified Communications, Connectivity & Mobility and Carrier Services (VCS). This role will be supporting the Senior HR Business Partner and Head of HR to execute the people plan that underpins the organisational strategy for Cloud & Security in particular with a strong focus on revenue growth and increasing market share. The HR Business Partner will also design and deliver programmes, which will benefit the wider HR Line of Business team to deliver consistent HR excellence across all three areas.
- Champions the Vodafone culture, and advocates the HR operating model
- Provides informal guidance to the HR Graduate
- Working with the Group Enterprise HR community and HR community in the local markets to foster collaboration.
- DOA to the Senior HRBP for the Cloud & Security leadership team
- Analytical, intellectual capacity to learn very quickly and interpret HR data, maintain its integrity and address accordingly.
- Strong operational HR skills: Employee Relations, organisational effectiveness, Performance & Talent Management, Team Effectiveness
- Proven experience in driving transformation projects and balancing project management with operational demand.
- Full competence across Microsoft office suite (especially Excel & Powerpoint)
- Experience of large matrixed blue chip organisations preferable Commercially savvy / good depth of business understanding preferable
- Experience partnering a technology or sales function or equal in culture preferable
- International experience preferable
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A