Perform complete, accurate and timely month and financial year end procedures in accordance with defined operating procedures, policies and International Financial reporting standards (IFRS). Month-end and ad-hoc reporting will be a key part of responsibilities. The individual will enjoy problem solving and striving to improve the metric of the operational process.
- Identify variances; correspond with peers as needed to resolve discrepancies.
- Preparation of relevant group reconciliations and analysis performed on a monthly basis, forecasts, interim and year-end within defined timelines,
- Perform month end, financial year-end and forecast procedures in accordance with the financial calendar including the correction of entity data to ensure accuracy and compliance with IFRS accounting standards.
- Provide support and improve relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Preparation, analytical review and insights on various reports after month end submission
- Results focused; Can-do attitude with effective analytical skills.
- 3 years relevant experience.
- B(Com) Accounting degree.
- Experience in Oracle Hyperion and SAP will be an advantage.
- Ability to work within a team to achieve goals.
- Effective interpersonal and written- and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work under pressure/deadlines.
- Matric / Grade 12 essential.
- Competent level MS Office knowledge.
- Knowledge of consolidation and IFRS accounting standards.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand
Application Deadline: N/A