To govern and administrate Hyperion Financial Management (HFM).
- Provide support to the group-wide user base (+/-200) during month ends, financial year-ends, reviews and budgets.
- Ensure all changes to applications are done with highest standard and internal control (SOX Control).
- To integrate systems and new technologies into the HFM system.
- Apply monthly system patches/updates when available.Troubleshoot infrastructure related issues and act accordingly to resolve the issues in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the administration, development and maintenance of the Group Reporting tool, Hyperion Financial Management (HFM).
- Provide solutions impacting the system to internal and external users.
- Matric / Grade 12 essential.
3 year Degree / Diploma in Information Systems with 5-8 years related experience.
- 2 years HFM Infrastructure support – essential
- Experience in performing HFM rules and metadata changes, testing and deployment of the changes into Production
- 2 years HFM Rules and Macros – essential
- VB and Python Scripting
- HFM Certification (Advantageous)
- HFM & FDMEE Applications – Understanding of HFM integration with IT policies
- Telecommunication experience (Advantageous)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand
Application Deadline: N/A