Website United States Postal Service
Assists in the development and implementation of Health Promotion programs. Educates the field on general health
- Supports activities related to the pre-employment medical assessment process.
- Assists in scheduling required medical examinations, drug screenings and other testing (e.g. Fitness-For-Duty
- Prepares, updates and maintains confidential employee health folders.
- Provides guidance and medical assistance related to the injury compensation process (e.g., contacting employees absent
- Serves as a resource for various Safety programs as they relate to Occupational Health Services (e.g., safety reviews and
- Serves as a resource and answers questions and inquiries from the field concerning, but not limited to, the following
Company: United States Postal Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A