Website Tesco PLC
Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details before your agreed start date.
- Becoming a manager in a Tesco Store gives you a driving role in Serving Britain’s Shoppers a Little Better Everyday.
- It’s a chance to put your skills, experience and instincts to the test; chasing opportunities, finding better ways of working and getting things just right for our customers.
- You’ll be a role model, helping colleagues to know and love our products and services, involving everyone in community projects and proving just how much we can achieve together. You’ll get to grow your own team – by spotting talent and giving them the feedback and support they need to be their best.
- We’ll look to you to maximise sales, impact and presentation for your department, while making sure everything is safe and compliant, and everyone’s in the right place at the right time.
- This role is what management should be; out of the office and leading from the front – on the store floor with your colleagues and customers.
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A