Website Tesco PLC
As a leading retailer, with 450,000 colleagues, we serve millions of customers every week, in our stores and online. With around 80 million shopping trips per week, we have a significant amount of data to secure and safeguard. The Data Leak Prevention team is using enterprise security technology, automation and analysis to ensure that our data and our customer’s data is protected, whilst enabling the business to continue.The Data Leak Prevention team is made up of Security Architects, Security Engineers and Security Analysts working across the Tesco group to develop and deploy new DLP capabilities and respond effectively in order prevent incidents and minimise risk.
- A broad understanding of security concepts; an interest and passion for Cyber Security
- Strong written and verbal communication skills: articulating insight gained through data analysis to team members and those outside the team; making recommendations for next steps and remedial actions/improvements.
- Showing consistently high energy levels; aspiring to make a significant difference over and above your core responsibilities.
- Working within a large-scale organisation a plus; working as part of a team crucial.
- An understanding of Data Leak Prevention concepts and controls desirable; experience working in a similar team a plus.
- Bachelors degree or demonstrable experience required; advanced degree a plus
- An analytical mindset; demonstrated ability to break down and analyse complex problems to gain insight using disparate and large-scale data sources.
- Attention to detail and the ability to spot trends in data.
- An ability to effectively prioritise your work given conflicting demands
- Good time management
- Experience working in customer service
- Experience working remotely
- The ability to build relationships quickly
- Good communication skills
- An awareness of cost and budget controls
- Exposure to IT services e.g. Verisae
- An awareness of up to date Health and Safety measures
- Maintenance and/or engineering experience
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A