As a Warehouse Service Team Manager in our DC you will be utilising expertise and knowledge to identify opportunities to engage my colleagues to improve the Warehouse performance.
- To be a natural and welcoming with colleagues putting them at the heart of whatever you do. You take the time to listen and understand others, building strong relationships with your colleagues.
- To use your energy and resilience to keep momentum going. To act quickly, making decisions based on what is right for your colleagues.
- To have energy and drive to deliver beyond expectation.
- To do the right thing whether everything is going well or times are tough, and know how to consistently be at your best, you inspire confidence in those around you.
- Have an eye for whilst analysing and spotting trends in performance to help continually improve the operation.
- Ensuring your team are well trained, validated and capable to deliver in their roles
- Supporting and engaging with the other Warehouse Managers to deliver all warehouse plans and key performance indicators, whilst spotting talent, providing mentoring and developing people for their next role
- Delivering all security routines and maintain a legally compliant and safe place to work.
- Understanding what is important as a Warehouse Manager, using results and actions from colleagues to improve working practices and maintain a healthy relationship with the team
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A