Tesco has built its success – and its reputation – on a tradition of excellent service and dedication to the customer, but Tesco Bank is about more than bringing these values to a new market. It’s about bringing a new approach to personal finances and retail banking. As we look to build upon existing talent within our senior and specialist roles, we’re creating a backbone of excellence – offering the highest-calibre of professional a chance for wide-ranging and long-lasting impact in a business that’s breathing new life into the industry.
- Development of bespoke test automation solutions for front-end and web services, integrated in CI/CD pipeline, managed in code repository.
- Perform manual testing (exploratory and non-functional), record results and log defects.
- Support and work closely with business stakeholders or users where engagement is needed.
- Continuously assess and refactor test scenarios.
- Estimate test effort for planned work, feedback any required metrics to Test Manager.
- Create and maintain necessary online documentation.
- Provide feedback/input on the techniques, solutions and tools used in Tesco Bank.
- Follow Tesco Bank testing processes and techniques while carrying the following tasks:
- Analyse User Stories & Requirements
- Develop Test Plans and Scenarios and Cases
- Prepare Test Data (when required)
- Develop and maintain test automation frameworks
- Work closely with Analysts and Engineers on the developed solutions, providing feedback on the soundness of proposed solutions,
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A