Website Telesure Investment Holdings - TIH
To ensure individual contributors are performing against targets, while reviewing their performance and coaching them to do so to assist in achieving the required operational results.
- Plan and implement actions to build their capabilities.
- Explain the local action plan to support team members in their understanding of what needs to be done and and how this relates to the broader business plan and the organization’s strategy, mission and vision; motivate people to achieve local business goals.
- Use the organization’s formal development framework to identify the team’s individual development needs.
- Provide training or coaching to others in own area of expertise to enable others to improve performance and fulfill personal potential.
- Supervise a team/teams within the Contact Centre to drive outcomes needed to be effective and efficient.
- Ensure that direct reports maintain up-to-date customer relationship management data, identifying and resolving issues.
- Enter customer information that has been gathered through research and/or through direct customer contact into the customer relationship management system,
- To ensure that the organization has quality data to enable effective customer retention and business development activities.
- Matric / Grade 12/ SAQA Accredited Equivalent (Essential)
- 1 or more years experience of supervising and directing people and other resources to achieve specific end results within limited timeframes (Essential)
- 3 or more years experience in a customer service environment within the insurance industry (Essential); Experience in a call centre environment (Essential);
- Experience with Avaya related system (Advantageous)
Company: Telesure Investment Holdings – TIH
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg
Application Deadline: N/A