The Store Manager manages the client service, people development, sales, productivity, merchandising, operational and human resource functions of their store. They ensure adherence to the SEPHORA concepts and culture, ensuring maximum profitability and compliance with SEPHORA’s objectives and policies.
- Manage and measure the effectiveness of business strategies. Adjust game plan as needed.
- Achieve store’s sales plans and operating profits while maintaining expenses.
- Monitor daily, weekly, monthly sales results and communicate to staff members.
- Develop strategies to grow business, leveraging the customer loyalty program, events, product knowledge and services.
- Ensure a coaching culture is present that includes timely acknowledgement of successes, and feedback on opportunities.
- Train, coach, delegate to, supervise and motivate Assistant Managers and Supervisors to develop their leadership and business skills.
- Forecast sales and payroll with District Manager to drive store results.
- Recruit, interview, and hire for all positions according to business needs.
- Ensure all team members receive quarterly development meetings and plans.
- Maintain optimum store staffing levels to deliver an exceptional client experience while adhering to budgetary goals.
- 5 years of management experience in the retail/service industry.
- Previous experience recruiting, staffing and hiring across all store positions, including leadership.
- Effective time management, problem solving and communication skills are essential.
- Maintaining composure and managerial courage are essential.
- Ability to analyze sales trends and react appropriately.
- Proficiency in Windows, Word and Excel.
- A High School graduate or equivalent, while a College degree is preferred.
- Open availability including evenings, weekends and holidays is required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A