Albertsons Safeway is working to become the favorite food and drug retailer in every market it serves. The organization includes 2,230 stores, 27 distribution facilities and 19 manufacturing plants with over 250,000 employees across 34 states and the District of Columbia. The company is privately owned with supermarkets across the country that includes: Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Pavilions, Randalls, Tom Thumb, Carrs, ACME, Jewel-Osco, Lucky, Shaw’s, Star Market, Super Saver, United Supermarkets, Market Street and Amigos.As a Barista, you will be provided with the skills and products to make the customer’s day memorable. Favorite beverages, new and exciting pastry and food offerings, merchandise and unique whole beans, combined with engaged service is what drives customers to our Starbucks. If you enjoy meeting customers each day and love the opportunity to make their day special with a favorite Starbucks beverage, we invite you to come and join our team!
- Provide high-quality customer service in accordance with our Company’s customer service standards and policies and procedures.
- Develop and communicate knowledge of coffees, espresso beverages, iced and blended beverages, food offerings, promotional products and limited time offers.
- Prepare a full line of Starbucks beverages to company and Starbucks standards.
- Comply with established weight and measures, health and sanitation, and safety policies, practices, procedures and guidelines.
- Operate electronic cash register, receive final payment from customer (cash or credit/debit card) and accurately make proper change.
- Maintain cleanliness of coffee service area of the store.
- Greet and engage customers, creating a welcoming experience while taking beverage and food orders.
- Provide courteous, friendly and efficient customer service
- Multi-task and maintain calm during peak times.
- Set up and maintain displays in coffee area according to established guidelines and procedures.
- Replace stock in preparation area from supply area.
- Adhere to uniform and grooming policy as defined within company policy.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Juneau, AK, US
Application Deadline: N/A