Website Rand Water
Reporting to the Risk Control Manager, the successful candidate will be required to develop and maintain a high standard of crime prevention and investigation (Conduct investigations in cases where theft, fraud, malicious damage to property, and/or other irregularities form part of an investigation) at Zuikerbosch Water Treatment Plant.
- Present incident trends on relevant incidents at monthly SHE committee meetings and management reviews, etc.
- Investigate and deal with insurance claims.
- Investigation of crime incidents by gathering information, collecting evidence, taking of photographs, interviewing witnesses and suspects etc.
- Completion of crime incident documentation.
- Investigation of vehicle and SHE incidents by gathering information, taking of photographs, interviewing witnesses and obtain statements.
- Reporting of incidents to the Risk Control Manager and SAPS. Complete incident investigation documentation and follow up on investigations and recommendations. Liaise with Risk Control staff to establish their level of involvement during investigation.
- Maintain Risk Control database. Display and distribute incident statistics when required.
- Provide risk advice and information by receiving queries from Sections, evaluate effectiveness of recommendations.
- Criminal scene reconstruction
- PSIRA Grade A registration
- 3 years’ of working experience in the investigation environment.
- A valid Code B driver’s license and ability to pass Rand Water K53 test.
- Desirable experience will be within the SAPS as a qualified Detective or Corporate Investigator.
- National Diploma in Policing or Security Management
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Completed detective (SAPS) course
Company: Rand Water
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vereeniging
Application Deadline: N/A