Website Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc.
Our Restaurant General Managers are the heart of our restaurant, creating a great employee experience for team members – leading, developing and inspiring them to give our guests the absolute best service. Bring your passion for food and hospitality to us…we provide the training process so you can become a manager or assistant manager, the first step to a career with a great brand.
- Take action to solve problems and celebrate positive guest feedback. Research, resolve and prevent future problems.
- Regularly observe the team from the guest perspective and celebrate or coach accordingly. Manage the team to achieve forecast sales goals.
- Maintain daily and weekly food and equipment inventories and keep proper records. Schedule team member hours and assigns duties. Implement and follow up on all required people, operations and financial action plans.
- Create a great environment for the team so they want to serve our guests well.Own the work environment (because the team reflects your attitude). Train and coach your team to achieve superior results.
- Delegate tasks to help the team grow; providing them with opportunities and exposure to demonstrate their capabilities for future roles. Set performance expectation, follow-up for results and hold the team accountable.
- Strong analytical skills, and ability to utilize business reports and industry and competitor knowledge to consistently identify opportunities to drive sales. Ability to assess situations, customize solutions and communicate plans to direct reports in order to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to coordinate, communicate and balance multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work on the selling floor, requiring physical activity. Flexible schedule-our stores are open daily, which requires early morning, evening, weekend and holiday availability.
- Minimum three years of experience as a restaurant manager. Valid driver’s license. Solid knowledge of retail operations.
Company: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A