Website Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc.
We’re looking for Team Members to become part of our Popeyes family…people with skills and behaviors to create memorable experiences for our guests. What does this mean? It means we want people who are passionate about providing guests with the best experience possible. It means we want people who take food seriously yet have fun preparing and serving it. It means we need people who are committed to contributing to the collaborative spirit of the team and who are energized by the opportunity to learn, grow and explore their career potential.
- Consistently handle product preparation.
- Consistently kneel and follow proper lifting procedures.
- Frequently stoop to pick up supplies and trash.
- Consistently push to open and close door to store and storage shed as well as cooler and freezers.
- Consistently stand during serving customers and training.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 15 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Available to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to resolve issues in compliance with Popeyes standards.
- Must have a friendly and courteous demeanor. Is a team player.
- Minimum Age: 16 years old.
- Commitment to providing excellent guest service skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Able to communicate effectively with guests and team members.
Company: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Orleans, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A