Website Old Navy
Health and safety are our top priority and we are committed to evolving our health and safety practices to keep our teams, customers and communities at the core of every decision we make. We’re taking care by requiring employees to wear masks in our stores and asking our customers to do the same. In addition, our stores have health guards at checkout, increased cleaning and sanitation efforts and physical distancing guides. We’ve also implemented associate health screenings and require all employees to do a health check at the start of each shift.
- Consistently treat all customers and employees with respect and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Support sales floor, fitting room, cash wrap, back of house, as required.
- You are open to feedback, communicate well and take action as required.
- You’re able to learn and utilize technology.
- Handle all customer interactions and potential issueseturns courteously and professionally.
- You’re able to work shifts that meet the needs of the business; flexible and/or consistent scheduling may be available.
- You act in line with our values and guiding principles.
Company: Old Navy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Beaverton, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A