Website Old Navy
We’re searching for Brand Associates to join our team – no experience needed – friendly and eager to learn is what we are looking for! As a Brand Associate, you’re an important part of our team and take pride in the brand to deliver a great shopping experience for our customers. You will support your team to drive results, deliver best-in-class service and educate customers on our loyalty programs. You enjoy a fast-paced environment and have a customer-first mindset.More than the clothes we create, we are defined by our people. As we re-open stores, our priority is to welcome back furloughed employees and offer them shifts first. However, during this time of uncertainty, personal situations often change, so in the event our furloughed employees aren’t able to return to work, we are opening hiring to the public. If you’re a furloughed employee and haven’t heard from us, are in the market for this job and would like the opportunity to be placed back on the schedule, please contact your manager.
- Handle all customer interactions and potential issueseturns courteously and professionally.
- Consistently treat all customers and employees with respect and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Support sales floor, fitting room, cash wrap, back of house, as required.
- You’re able towork shifts that meet the needs of the business; flexible and/or consistentscheduling may be available.
- You’re able to learnand utilize technology.
- You’re able tomaneuver around sales floor, stockroom, office and lift up to 30 lbs., with orwithout a reasonable accommodation.
- You act in linewith our values and guiding principles.
- You are open tofeedback, communicate well and take action as required.
Company: Old Navy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hempstead, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A