Website Old Mutual
This role utilises expert knowledge in the specific fields of administration / product / process to resolve technical and complex problems, usually in support of administrative queries/issues. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.
- Facilitating a clear understanding of their payroll deductions sharing(RMM) requirements
- Building and strengthening the Old Mutual brand
- Could act as an expert resource on major projects or could be accountable for the delivery of projects within the division or BU.
- Facilitating a successful end-to-end stop order collections process
- Often acts as a consultant w.r.t decision making of operational and or tactical importance (typically deliverables are part of level three plans).
- This role functions as a subject matter expert in a specific field of administration / product / process.
- Often acts as a point of escalation for matters with higher level of complexity than those handled by
- Administration Specialists.
- May act as a coach for Specialist staff.
- Build, maintain and retain employer relationships with a specific focus in:
educating the payroll staff about Old Mutual and its processes
- Located in PE or is willing to relocate
- Matriculation Certificate (Matric) (Required)
- Own transportation/car (Compulsory)
- Matric (Compulsory)
- Drivers License (Compulsory)
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Elizabeth
Application Deadline: N/A