Website Old Mutual
To provide quality claims registrations service while ensuring excellent service to clients and brokers at the start of the claims journey and ensuring clarity of process to follow and guiding them towards the best options regarding and ensuring completeness of claims information before moving the file to the relevant claims back office area.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of Old Mutual Insure (OMI) product offerings, client history, and other claims related information material to the claim at hand.
- Take inbound calls in accordance with predetermined compliance and customer service processes and procedures ensuring effective and efficient claims registration service
- Show tolerance and patience in understanding customer’s emotional state and turning any negative situation into positive.
- Deal with all customers in a professional manner in strict accordance with OMI culture, products and quality standards.
- Actively listen and capture claims details to and advising client of any additional documents or information that may still be required if not provided upfront.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in personal lines underwriting.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in Old Mutual Insure.
- Knowledge of Old Mutual Insure claims administration systems and processes will be beneficial
- NQF Level 4 qualification in general insurance.
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town
Application Deadline: N/A