Website Department of Justice and Constitutional Development - DOJ
The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Coordinate and manage the financial, human resource, risk and security in the court ;
- Manage the strategic and business planning processes;
- Manage the facility, physical resources, information and communication related to courts;
- Lead and manage the transformation of the office;
- Manage the projects intended to improve court management services;
- Compile and analyze court statistics to show performance and trends;
- Support case flow management at the court;
- Compile annual performance and statutory reports to the relevant users;
- Develop and implement customer service improvements ;
- Manage service level agreements.
- Three (3) year qualification in Administration and / or National Diploma Services Management (NQF level 5) plus the module on Case Flow Management or relevant equivalent qualification;
- Three (3) year’s managerial or supervisory experience;
- Knowledge and experience in office and district administration;
- Knowledge of the Public Financial Management Act (PFMA);
- Experience in managing Trust (Third Party Funds) and Vote Account;
- A valid driver’s license.
Company: Department of Justice and Constitutional Development – DOJ
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nelspruit
Application Deadline: N/A