Website Nissan Motor Corporation
As you would expect, being a global organisation, working cross functionally across the business (inc R&D, Product Planning & Market Intelligence) will be an essential part of the role.
- Budget setting by part for full programmes
- Supporting global Cost Benchmarking & Budget Setting activities
- Cost estimation for component piece cost and vendor tooling
- Generation of cost reduction ideas
- An understanding of the main elements that affect costs.
- A strong background in, manufacturing, production, industrial or process engineering within a volume manufacturing environment, however we’d still like to hear from applicants from other disciplines i.e. toolmaking, purchasing, design, etc.
- You need to be a self-motivated character with the ability to work in a team and on your own.
- A good understanding of how components are manufactured.
- Some specialist manufacturing process knowledge such as metal stamping, welding, plastic/foam injection moulding, metal forming, machining, casting, assembly, sewing, etc. and this is preferably in an automotive environment
- You’ll need a flexible approach to the workload as there are workload fluctuations.
Company: Nissan Motor Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cranfield, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A