Website Nissan Motor Corporation
We are seeking a Mobile Apps Product Owner to be based at Nissan Technical Centre Europe, Cranfield to manage all aspects of Connected Car apps for our European vehicles.
- Communicate closely with development teams located around the world, ensuring requirements are clearly understood, prioritised and optimised
- Solve issues through vehicle project development related to apps
- Communicate and align regularly with business teams
- Stay up to date with the latest features in iOS and Android, ensuring our app development is taking full advantage of new opportunities
- Create and drive a road map of improvements to make our app the best in the market
- Own and continuously improve “Home-to-Car” skills for Alexa and Google Assistant
- Reporting the status of apps development to management and at vehicle milestone meetings
- Be able to travel abroad, typically a few days to 2 weeks, but on rare occasions travel may be long distance and or, at short notice.
- Competent with tools such as: Jira, Confluence and GitHub
- Fluent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Be degree qualified (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline
- Be self-motivating, self-managing and pro-active.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask between multiple projects simultaneously
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfall software development
- Valid UK/European driving licence is essential
- Understanding of UI and UX principles and techniques
- Be flexible regarding working practice and working hours.
- Experience of mobile apps development either as a product owner, designer, developer or architect
- Competent with PC applications including Microsoft excel and Microsoft powerpoint
Company: Nissan Motor Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cranfield, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A