Website Nissan Motor Corporation
This role will be responsible for responding to a wide range of telephone inquiries from Nissan Canada Finance Customers and Dealers. The ability to influence others, understanding business goals and objectives, and working towards individual and team improvement is key to success. It is critical to maintain a customer focus and remain composed, even in challenging circumstances or with high call volumes.
- Documents processing and other assigned duties: e.g. lease or loan transfers including processing the necessary documents to transfer vehicles to another name, processing of contracts (including condition reports, insurance confirmations), sending documents to dealerships upon completion, and inputting any changes based on the documents, into the system.
- Documents requests for information and ensures timely execution of requested information to customers and dealers.
- Completing outgoing calls, research, and follow-up. Activities include: lease transfer follow-up, payout problems, and any other calls necessary to respond to inquiries or issues.
- Preparing customer correspondence, including, lien release letters after ensuring account is closed and nothing owing (1-2 days); statements of account ensuring history is accurate (4-5 days); payout letters providing balance owing (1-2 days), and registering liens in all provinces.
- As necessary, performs other related duties of which the above are representative.
- Responds to and resolves incoming dealer/customer inquiries and requests. For example, security deposit inquiries, statement of account on lease and loan accounts, release letters, address changes, banking information changes and payout issues.
- Assist in handling all incoming customer mail and emails.
- MUST be Bilingual in French and English (Verbal and written).
- Excellent ability to multi-task and attention to detail is required.
- Capacity to maintain a customer focus in challenging circumstances and with high call volumes.
- Minimum High School education required, University or College degree preferred.
- 0-1 years of experience in a Customer Service/Call Center environment.
Company: Nissan Motor Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A