As a Program Manager for the Production Innovation team, you will be responsible for the successful execution of a number of innovation projects in the UK and EMEA region. This will include projects that bring technical and workflow innovations to Netflix productions in the region, as well as non-production-facing efforts aimed at fostering awareness of technical innovations among the filmmaker and vendor communities in the region.
- Communication: highly cross-functional program coordination and communication to keep local and global peers well informed of Production Innovation projects and events in-region.
- Traveling regionally to support relationships, initiatives and events
- Program Success: assuming responsibility for successful execution of our Virtual Production and Digital Production projects in the region.
- Data-informed decision making: using slate and business data to inform and shape Production Innovation projects and Outreach activations in-region.
- Engaging with our industry partners & institutes to capture & help steer initiatives occurring across the wider ecosystem
- Partnering with our cross functional teams & representing the department globally through our broader studio initiatives.
- Ability to thrive in a self-directed, fast paced, and frequently changing environment.
- Experience driving change through inspiration—indirectly leading peer teams, technology partners, vendors, and local industry associations.
- A sincere passion and entrepreneurial spirit for enabling the democratization of real-time technologies and workflows through the content adoption of virtual production.
- Passionate about our culture and values in the workplace.
- Understanding of a variety of motion picture workflows and practices across different types of content.
- Role is based primarily in the UK, but travel across EMEA would be required.
- Broad knowledge of the production, post production, virtual production, and visual effects landscape (technology, services, and craft) across the region.
- 5+ years industry experience leading complex, cross functional production technology programs; ideally including some aspects from Virtual Production, VFX, Real-time technologies, Gaming, Imaging or AI/ML.
- Expert interpersonal and written communication skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A