Support Engineering and Maintenance operations by leading improvements in project safety management and driving factory operating cost reductions by identifying and maintaining infrastructure.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Takes precise measurements for cutting or shaping.
- Willing to work overtime and holidays.
- Work with stainless steel and plastics.
- Operates and maintains lathe and milling machines.
- Able to layout, fabricate framing and sheet metal.
- Plans proper sequence of tasks to complete the assignment.
- Reviews drawings, instructions, blueprints or samples to ensure accurate parts.
- Maintains a safe and clean workstation.
- Run and set up CNC mills and lathes, a plus.
- Identifies need for and performs machine maintenance and minor repairs.
- Selects appropriate machine and settings for a given task.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and perform repetitive tasks
- Working knowledge of safety protocols
- High school diploma or GED
- Welding certification is a plus
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to work at least 40 hours per week on an assigned shift with some daily overtime and weekend overtime.
- Experience working with machine tools or mechanical assembly
- Machining/ tool and die certification is a plus
- Welding experience w/ TIG, MIG.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and safety
- High school degree or equivalent
- Apprenticeship or vocational training preferred
- Proficient in math
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Solon, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A