- Ability to understand and implement legal requirements for Health,
- Raise and close out non-conforming activities on Insight timeously.
- Ensure Covid-19 case reports are typed with evidence attached.
- BBS trend updating and monitoring.
- Plan, schedule and monitor induction completion for Contractors and Visitors.
- Ensure Covid-19 statistics capturing and reporting
- Ensure Covid-19 group reporting requirements are met (including vaccination information, Cost reporting, Contact tracing, Screening.
- Scheduling of SHER training as required.
- BBS Board Updates post month end
- Archive screening records
- Safety Tag Closure
- Weekly Covid-19 PPE and Consumables stock taking
- Manage the SHER department administration and general office duties.
- Raise Non-conformances for SHER related audits and follow up on actions.
- Covid Compliance Monitoring
- Writing out requisitions and handling of orders.
- Report writing skills.
- Demonstrate; confidence, good communication skills and a sense of urgency.
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Good computer literacy and skills.
- One to two years’ experience in administration (preferably in SHER)
- Must have good attention to detail.
- Relevant Diploma.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg
Application Deadline: N/A