- Provide support to the divisional stakeholders regarding all payroll-related queries and liaise with relevant external stakeholders where appropriate.
- Process monthly and adhoc payments on BOL (Business on-line) on time and accurately.
- Ensure that monthly and annual financial reports are accurate and correspond with each other.
- In-Depth Knowledge of statutory and discretionary payroll deductions and PAYE calculations and understand the payroll legislation and processes.
- Provide support to relevant stakeholders and investigate and resolve payroll related queries.
- Liaise and communicate proactively with management staff within the payroll team to ensure mutual understanding of timelines and reaching of objectives.
- Provide input and support for audits when requested.
- Reconcile and distribute 3rd party schedules monthly.
- Process assigned payrolls accurately and timeously.
- Verify and correct employee information (i.e. personal, financial, job related) on the system and liaise accordingly with relevant stakeholders and internal accounts team where appropriate.
- Identify any needs for improvement of processes and procedures and communicate these to relevant stakeholders.
- Grade 12 with Accounting or Maths as Grade 12 subjects
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Payroll Administration position
- Have a high level of computer literacy: MS Office
- Experience with large payroll volumes
- VIP Payroll Systems or SAGE People
- Tertiary qualification in Payroll Administration/Human Resources
- Experience in the manufacturing environment is an advantage
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg
Application Deadline: N/A