The Role To consistently deliver really great customer service by truly putting the Customer at the heart of everything you do, and focusing on the customer standards. To effectively communicate and coordinate the team of colleagues within the Home Delivery department consistently deliver outstanding performance and who demonstrate an uncompromising focus on the customer experience. Ensure the team follow the routines and practices required within the Home Delivery department to ensure on time completion of every order.
- Lead and develop colleagues to deliver performance against plan and ensure that they fully deliver the tasks they are accountable for Operational
- Analyse department data to identify opportunities and risks and use this to develop a plan of action with the Home Delivery Manager
- Deliver high store standards and operational and statutory compliance across the department ensuring delivery of exceptional service, quality and shop keeping standards
- Ensure all policies, procedures and legal obligations are followed as specified by the company. Sales and Profit
- Assess costs of all activates
- Deliver the company’s plan for service by creating a culture that delivers outstanding service to all our customers
- Listen to our customers and build strong relationships across he store, using these relationships to continually improve the service levels across your department
- Create an engaging Department environment where colleagues are trusted to place customers at the heart of everything they do and can actively contribute ideas for improvement Colleague
- Engage colleagues both within your department and other departments to create a culture of cross functional working
- Engender a supportive and performance driven department culture where achievement and contributions are recognised and rewarded.
- Look for ways to simplify and speed up processes About You What do I need to be a successful Home Delivery Team Leader?
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Able to effectively plan, organise and manage own and direct reports workload
- Able to work to strict deadlines We are an equal opportunities
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in developing and leading teams, coaching to build competence and confidence for high performance
- Strong operational and technical knowledge of the department
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pembrokeshire, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A