Website Ministry of Justice
Whilst the post holder will be allocated to a specific office base, there may be a need for flexibility to work on an ad hoc basis at other local HMCTS offices.
- Creating and updating records on in-house computer system and data input.
- Handling counter (face to face), written and telephone enquiries.
- Producing court/tribunal documents.
- General photocopying and filing.
- Standard letters and correspondence, minutes, notes, reports, submissions etc, according to guidelines and instructions.
- Contacting relevant parties, scheduling, serving court documents, executing a range of warrants, collecting fines and fees etc, including the use of chip and pin
- Preparing meeting agenda, joining instructions, handouts etc.
- Booking, preparing and organising meeting rooms, supporting training courses and other group activities.
- Assisting court users, supporting listing and rota management, checking files
- Clerking civil and family courts, tribunals and hearings, ensuring papers and materials are available and up to date
- 5 GCSE passes (or equivalent) grades A*-C, or NVQ Business Administration level II or Administrative experience.
- Relevant computer skills to undertake the level of work required.
Company: Ministry of Justice
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Luton, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A