Website Marriott International
Primary focus on Guest interaction, provide excellent Customer Service and maintain the quality and standards of the Westin Cape Town and in accordance with Marriott International Hotels standards, policies and procedures
- Assist where necessary within the Front Office departments.
- Maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance as per company standards.
- Attention to detail and efficiency pertaining to area of responsibility.
- Excellent Telephone skills and etiquette.
- Quality and customer service driven.
- Responsible to maintain a float and adhere to standard operating policies and procedures in relation to deposits and the reporting thereof.
- Strong and effective communication and problem solving skills / conflict management.
- Attend to all guest needs, including but not limited to, registration, check-in and check-out of guest and cashiering.
- Available to work flexible working hours and rostered shifts as and when required
- Working Knowledge in Fidelio Opera
- At least 2- 3 years’ experience in a Receptionist/ Front Desk Agent position within a Hotel environment
- An appropriate recognized qualification would be advantageous
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages
Company: Marriott International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town
Application Deadline: N/A