The Operations Assistant Store Manager leads a team of associates who work together to ensure our customers receive exceptional service while shopping in a clean, safe, well-stocked store. The Operations Assistant Store Manager is accountable for achieving sales and margin goals while driving operational efficiencies and maximizing overall customer satisfaction with the Lowe’s in-store experience. At times, the Operations Assistant Store Manager is expected to provide full leadership over the store.The Operations Assistant Store Manager collaborates with peers on the store leadership team as well as the District Manager and Area support staff to assess the needs of our customers and develop the best methods for achieving service, sales, and operational objectives. Role-specific assignments and priorities will be tailored to front-end and back-end operations. Furthermore, this individual may be asked to rotate through Merchandising and Specialty assignments for the purpose of cross-training and development.
- Salaried: Generally scheduled for 48 hours; more hours may be required based on the needs of the business.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 years of experience working in a fast-paced, cross-functional work environment.
- 1 year of experience performing manager-on-duty responsibilities, including management of daily store operations and processes within and beyond assigned areas of responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1 year of experience leading associates in a retail environment OR 3 years of experience leading associates in a retail environment.
- Experience working with store computer systems (including but not limited to: Project Tool, Genesis, M2O, Thin Client, etc.).
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree, certification, or background in retail store freight flow logistics.
- 5 years of experience leading support/operations associates in a retail or consumer service industry.
- 3 years of experience performing manager-on-duty responsibilities, including management of daily store operations and processes within and beyond assigned areas of responsibility.
- Experience working in the home improvement retail sector.
- Broad knowledge of interior/exterior product categories (e.g., flooring, cabinets, millwork, building materials, appliances, home décor, lighting, plumbing).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hinesville, GA
Application Deadline: N/A