The Customer Service Associate is responsible for customers’ experience with Lowe’s. This associate plays a critical role in helping our customers select the right products, ensuring quotes are accurate, verifying correct price labels, and confirming that all customer needs are met. In addition, this associate delivers excellent customer service by listening to customers, using expertise to help customers, and loading merchandise for customers. This associate must always remain vigilant and report any safety or security concerns around the entrance of the store.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- CSAs assigned to the Greeter departments (available in select stores) minimally must be able to lift 10 pounds without assistance; may lift over 10 pounds with or without assistance.
- CSAs assigned to all other departments (excluding Greeter departments) minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
- Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- 6 months of experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information.
- Ability to obtain sales related licensure or registration as may be required by law.
- 6 months experience using common retail technology, such as smart phones and tablets.
Qualification & Experience:
- 6 months of sales experience identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, add-on sales, and explaining warranties, product features, and benefits.
- 6 months of retail experience providing customer service, including identifying and resolving customer issues, assisting customers in locating product, greeting customers, answering phones, building relationships with customers, and thanking customers for their business.
- Certification in trade related to department (e.g., hardware, kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden, and lumber/building materials).
- Bi-lingual skills, if applicable to the store.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A