The Merchandising Service Associate (MSA) completes merchandising resets and service-related projects accurately, on time, and in accordance with merchandising and safety standards. To be successful, this associate must be able to follows detailed project instructions.The MSA builds displays, processes damaged products, rotates and prices stock, resolves project issues or questions, checks third party work completion, and provides proof of project completion.
- Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
- Requires morning, afternoon, evening, and overnight availability any day of the week.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 6 months of Lowe’s sales floor experience.
- 6 months of experience performing product merchandising tasks including reading planograms, setting up and tearing down displays.
- 3 months of experience operating power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment
- Working knowledge of basic tools needed for the job (e.g., hand tools, drills, saws).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brownsville, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A