The Repair Provider Support Specialist supports the Repair Services business relationship with field-based Service Providers responsible for the repair of customer assets by serving as a dedicated contact for administrative inquiries, authorizations, and requests. Additional responsibilities include working directly with the Store Support Centers, Field Service Managers, Store Management, Original Equipment Manufacturers and Service Operation Specialist to ensure all Service Network issues are expeditiously addressed. This position is in a fast-paced call center environment.
- Primary point of contact for Independent Repair Service Providers operating in the product repair business with Lowe’s.
- Aid service providers filing claims for services rendered including labor and travel with appropriate parties inside or outside of Lowe’s.
- Work with product manufactures to ensure timely completion of repairs and issue resolution.
- Recognize, respond, report and escalate gaps in service coverage.
- Review and resolve escalated repair events by working with the Store Support centers which includes contact with merchandise, repair operations and services support.
- This includes assistance with payment reconciliation, claims assistance, pre-authorization requests, and clarifying coverage under the Lowe’s Extended Protection Plan.
- Examine and approve travel requests on repairs while managing LPP expenses.
- Serves as a primary point of contact for Out for Repair inquiries from store RTM clerks regarding repairs including system issues on store owned major appliances and outdoor power equipment.
- Achieve established productivity and quality standards. Maintain a strong attendance record and assist in the training of new hires.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management.
- Proficient with operating a PC and various software packages such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong decision-making, problem-solving and negotiating skills.
- Type 30 wpm.
- Good work attendance history.
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to handle multiple task simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Positive approach to customer service.
- Demonstrated self-starter and self-manager.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Harlingen, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A