If you are interested in new career opportunities in Marketing but do not see a specific opening matching your background, please join our Talent Community by sharing your resume and personal profile.Our Recruitment team will then consider you for new openings as they arise.
- Conduct analysis and deliver recommendations on key business opportunities, best practices, customers and strategy.
- Build in-depth consumer, competitive and retailer knowledge and expertise.
- Forecast and monitor sell-in and sell-through to meet and/or react to business needs.
- Directly partner with customer teams to maximize and support retailer opportunities and activations.
- Recommend new product development and positioning opportunities.
- Improve consumer experience, product and ways of working.
- Align the multi-channel teams on brand strategies.
- Manage marketing budgets.
- Create and execute sustainable, consumer-centric plans activating all aspects of the marketing mix.
- Successfully launch new products from developing strategy to execution.
- Lead marketing campaigns and develop marketing collateral: national and channel-specific.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A