The Coordinator, Distribution will support the implementation and fulfillment of all wholesale OTT initiatives. This position will be responsible for creating, organizing and maintain key administrative processes for the team for the advancement of STE Distribution objectives including affiliate database management, operational support, sales channel collateral ordering, expense and budget tracking and special projects as assigned. The Coordinator, OTT Distribution will also help streamline the team’s affiliate sales and marketing efforts and processes to maximize efficiency.
- Oversee small-to-medium scale projects as well as recurring tactics.
- Utilize a high level of responsiveness to facilitate development and maintenance of strong working relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Attend and support offsite events as needed. Coordinate event and partner logistics.
- Process and track invoices and marketing expenses against budget; identify variances and work with Distribution team members to resolve outstanding issues. Serve as liaison to STE accounting and finance department to ensure accuracy.
- Process affiliate paperwork and coordinate with internal departments as required.
- Assist Account Manager, VPs, and SVP as needed to facilitate small partner OTT requests and initiatives, e.g. launch authorizations, mailings, marketing assets, premium requests, etc.
- Proactively identify and act on opportunities to implement process improvement and synergies.
- Maintain and update sales channel collateral, presentations and team databases.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point. Experience in Adobe Acrobat or Photoshop a plus. Comfortable learning proprietary software solutions.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and detail oriented
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- One to two years combined professional experience as a coordinator, administrative and/or internship experience supporting a team of people.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A