The role holder will provide support for the day-to-day service, providing consultancy advice to stakeholders and ensuring risks identified are entered into the Information Risk Register. The role holder will be expected to deputise for the Information Risk Assessment Manager (Lead) when required, and provide mentoring and support to the Assistant Information Risk Assessment Managers in the team.
- Support the requirements of the firm’s information risk management framework, to ensure a consistent and structured approach to information risk management is taken across the firm
- Provide consulting advice to project managers and other stakeholders on how best to implement the firm’s information security policies
- Support the firm’s mission to build client trust and confidence with regard to information security generally and information risk assessment specifically
- Stay abreast of industry best practice in relation to information risk assessment
- Support the development of the UK firm’s information security policies
- Promote good information security practice and standards across the firm
- Risk management
- Proactively foster an environment that drives appropriate information risk control behaviour, including early anticipation, identification and mitigation of information risk, escalating issues in line with the Information Risk Management Framework.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A