We value the fresh perspective that experienced professionals can bring. Whether you are currently working in the industry, the public sector, a smaller firm, or another ‘Big Four’ organization, you can expect to make a difference from day one.
- Have a bachelor’s degree.
- Have Courses include business English, computer graphics, business accounting, corporate communications, presentation skills, and extensive training in software applications, spreadsheets and word processing, video conferencing, phone systems, and database management.
- A pleasant and friendly personality.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Abilities to manage paper and electronic files, databases, and a variety of other projects.
- Provide administrative support to partners and practice management teams.
- Prepare client billings, time and expense reporting, coordinate travel, and arrange meetings.
- Compose and edit letters, memos, invoices, meeting minutes, and other documents.
- Perform research using internal and external resources.
- Provide backup support, as needed.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A