You’ve got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we’re committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
- Coordinate, prepare, edit and/or proofread documents such as correspondence, presentations, and reports using various software.
- Proactive and independent management of partners’ calendar and contact database in order to maximize best use of the partners’ time.
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Coordinate meetings, conference calls, video conferences, live meetings, and organize required materials.
- Assist in the proposal process as required, working with the proposal team and proposal coordinator.
- Assist in the preparation and submission of time and expense reports for the partner(s) supported.
- Proficiency to quickly learn proprietary software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Good judgment and analytical skills with a focus on attention to detail.
- Capable of working independently and take ownership of tasks.
- Ability to quickly and smoothly adapt to changing client demands.
- Minimum 5 years administration experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, Englnad
Application Deadline: N/A