Website Department of Justice and Constitutional Development - DOJ
The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Manage and co-ordinate the handling of grievances, disputes, misconduct and disciplinary matters;
- Manage the provisioning of labour relations system and support;
- Facilitate capacity building programmes in the labour relations fields;
- Facilitate the handling of appeals in the Region;
- Provide effective people management.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma in Labour Law, Human Resources Management or related qualification;
- Knowledge and understanding of Public Service Legal Framework.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Labour Relations, Human Resources Management or any other related qualification of which 3 years will be in management;
- Knowledge and understanding of Public Service legal framework;
- Knowledge of Public Service Regulations, Labour legislation, government policies and procedures;
Company: Department of Justice and Constitutional Development – DOJ
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Limpopo
Application Deadline: N/A