Website Johnson & Johnson
The Principal Statistician supports the design, execution, analysis, interpretation, and reporting or communication of data evidence for Pre/Early/Late Clinical Development, Research & Discovery,Medical Affairs, Real World Evidence, or Manufacturing Sciences programs fo research, development, and/or marketed product needs in Janssen, with minimal direction. This position supports statistical aspects of business-critical and/or regulatory commitments, provides input to program plans with limited supervision, and represents Statistics & Decision Sciences (SDS) for cross-functional and intra-departmental teams or working groups.
- Managing multiple projects.
- Leading Statistical Input for at least one functional area, research field, or compound.
- Providing input to product development and performs statistical functions for submission related activities where
- Serving as initial consultation contact for new projects. Maintains and grows customer base and builds loyal
relationships with customers.
- Assuming independence, professional responsibility for all phases of a project request from beginning through completion, with minimal direction as needed.
Qualification & Experience:
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Able to work in interdisciplinary contexts
- Ph.D. / MSc in Statistics or related subject.
- Proficient in SAS or R programming.
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A