Website Johnson & Johnson
Development, L.L.C., a division of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies is recruiting for a Data Management Leader located in Belgium (Beerse, Antwerp), The Netherlands (Leiden) or UK (High Wycombe), accountable for Oncology Heme programs.Janssen Research & Development is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies. At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. The Data Management Leader (DML) –within the Integrated Data Analytics and Reporting (IDAR) organization proposes the Data Management strategy of one or more programs of medium to high complexity, within Oncology Heme.
- Responsible for the planning, execution and completion of all data management activities on time, within budget, and with high quality.
- Responsible for anticipation, prevention and early detection of issues impacting data management deliverables for a program.
- Takes a leadership role for data management related aspects of regulatory agency inspections and J&J internal audits. Coordinates real time inspection readiness for all data management deliverables as necessary.
- Serves as the data management primary point of contact to the GCDO GPL for each assigned trial/program.
- In collaboration with IDAR TAL and TA FL, defines the data management strategy including the choice of external service provider for the assigned programs.
- Contributes to the development of data management vendor contracts and R&D Company business planning budget estimates.
- Evaluates resource demand and ensures updates to functional planning systems.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree and 8+ yrs relevant experience OR PhD with post‐doc experience with 3+yrs. University degree in a scientific field is preferred.
- In depth knowledge of regulatory guidance documents such as GCP / ICH requirements and relevant clinical R&D concepts.What’s in it for you…?“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
- As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
- Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- In‐depth knowledge of data management practices (including tools and processes) and relevant regulatory guidelines are required.
- Oncology experience and strong portfolio knowledge is preferred.• Project management experience dealing with customers, leading teams to successful outcomes, outsourcing strategies, etc.
- Excellent leadership, decision‐making skills and proven ability to foster team productivity and cohesiveness
- Demonstrated innovative thinking to allow for optimal design and execution of clinical development strategies.
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A