Tesco Maintenance are currently looking to recruit a qualified Refrigeration Engineer to work as part of our Service Team in the West London area. At Tesco, our stores and offices couldn’t function without the support of our Maintenance Team. Working closely with the Store Leadership Teams, the Refrigeration Engineers deliver statutory requirements and proactive planned maintenance using the operating model to minimise equipment breakdown and impact on business, in a prompt and cost effective way. Ensuring the business is able to continue to deliver its promise of serving Britain’s shoppers a little better every day.
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence.
- Being a custodian of Health and Safety.
- Supporting change within the business to ensure continuously improved performance.
- Highlighting opportunities to managers to complete tasks in a ‘Better, Simpler or Cheaper’ way.
- Completing tasks and ensure they are ‘right first time.
- Liaising with the store technicians and update them on status of maintenance work for my discipline.
- Completing planned preventative maintenance.
- Responding to reactive maintenance.
- Verisae usage and parts replenishment.
- Communicating with the team and the wider business team.
- Working collaborative with the National Operation Centre.
- Ensuring PDA compliance.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A