We help clients to manage, protect and grow their wealth. We offer a range of services from personal banking, mortgages and loans to investment, savings and wealth management products. Our international network and breadth of expertise enables us to support individuals, families, business owners, investors and entrepreneurs around the world.
- Strong communication skills to help link activities from the Regional analytical teams with the central function to ensure that enhancements and new approaches balance the need to work to a common framework whilst aware of Global (e.g. governance) and Regional factors (e.g. Regulatory or Platform constraints) that may result in the need for specific amendments/changes.
- A proven analytical background, and a history of using statistics and analytical solutions to solve complex issues whilst having a strong awareness of the impact strategies have on the customer base.
- The Role holder will need to support activities on both plastic Card, Digital and Retail Banking and Wealth Management RBWM application systems.
- This may require development and learning about new areas in order to help influence those activities.
- Fraud is a global issue, and the fraud analytics team is responsible for developing, deploying and enhancing fraud systems and strategies to protect the business against the risk of financial loss.
- The role holder is responsible for ensuring fraud analytics and related solutions (Fraud Risk Controls) are operating at optimum effectiveness; achieving the desired balance between fraud detection and customer experience.
- Proven ability to manage multiple assignments and competing priorities. Excellent business process management skills.
- 5 to 10 years experience Fraud Prevention/CRM/Data analytics experience required.
- Effective communication skills
- Experience with Fraud Prevention strategy and model development an asset.
- Advanced to expert SAS/SQL programming experience required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A