- Manage a high quality and thorough administrative process for all HR related processes including payroll documentation, take-ons, promotions and separations.
- Monthly reporting completed.
- Manage employee relations within assigned business area and actively managing a constructive union relationship.
- Support employee capability building and skills development through identified Learning & Development programmes
- Manage disciplinary matters and grievances within the policy timeframes, decisively and in accordance to Labour Legislation. Prepare and represent cases at the CCMA at conciliation and arbitration level.
- Drive the Communication and facilitation of the Employee Wellness Programme Deployment within the assigned area.
- Conducts Stay, Exit and OHS Interviews.
- Drive the Pepsico Talent Management cycle with the assigned business areas. Talent mapping conducted and key action agreed and monitored
- Drive the Pepsico Performance Management Cycle within the assigned business area.
- Drive Talent Acquisition for the defined business area using a variety of techniques.
- Co-develop the site culture and engagement plan with the HR Manager.
- Prepares for and co-ordinate activities in preparation for Legal and Governance HR Audits
- 5 years year experience in an HR role servicing a business area
- Strong Influencer
- Strong Excel and Power Point skills required
- Compensation and benefits knowledge
- Sound ability to translate HR theory into practice
- B Tech or Degree in Social Sciences/HR Management/Business Management
- Experience in working with shop stewards
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Knowledge of change theory, career pathing, employee motivation theory, leadership principles
- Proven track record in Recruitment of staff
- Coaching skills and experience preferred
- Knowledge and experience with Labour Legislation. Previous experience with disciplinary cases and CCMA preparation and representation at arbitration. Experience with BBBEE principles
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: KwaZulu-Natal
Application Deadline: N/A