When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
- In work processes, procedures and technologies
- Manage and populate training course data in learning management system
- The instructional designer is responsible for effective analysis, design, development and evaluation of training materials across the organization.
- Course development will include online e-learning, virtual classroom, and live instructor-led
- Design and develop various types of learning programs and content (e-learning, classroom, webinars) using adult learning methodology
- Utilizes training authoring and multimedia tools and software for assigned development projects
- Perform in-depth needs analysis to uncover learner and organizational needs, identify performance gaps and changes
- May perform in-depth needs analysis to uncover learner and organizational needs, identify performance gaps and changes in work process, procedures and technologies
- Create test questions, activities, and exercises to measure the trainee’s learning
- You may be asked to provide an e-learning sample as part of the recruiting process.
- Keeps abreast of training and development research, learning theory, motivation theory, and new materials, methods, and techniques
- Work with subject matter experts to determine the best learning solution for the situation
- Act as project manager for implementation of learning solutions
- Bachelor’s degree
- US citizenship in order to obtain US Dept. of Energy “Q” level security clearance
- Minimum 3 years’ experience and proficiency using e-learning authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia, Vyond
- Minimum 3 years’ experience using graphics programs to create supporting graphics, photos, screen captures to illustrate learning points
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Overland Park, Kansas, United States
Application Deadline: N/A