Website Hobby Lobby
The Loss Prevention Department for Hobby Lobby is currently seeking a full time In-Store Asset Protection Agent for the Victorville, California area, who will be tasked with protecting our store from losses associated with theft and fraud.
- Providing undercover, plain clothes surveillance in our Victorville area Hobby Lobby store(s) in order to identify and apprehend shoplifters, deter shoplifting, and detect possible refund fraud participants, thereby improving store shrinkage.
- Thoroughly learning, understanding, and maintaining a working knowledge of the camera system for the store(s), in order to review video footage.
- Upholding strict confidentiality of proprietary information and practices.
- Possessing an aptitude for handling stressful, unpredictable, or potentially dangerous situations with sound and rational judgment.
- Assisting with investigations involving possible internal theft by employees.
- Awareness of the laws governing the applicable jurisdictions as to the requirements imposed for proof of shoplifting and rights regarding the apprehension/detainment of suspects.
- Completion of incident reports, as well as completion and filing of proper paperwork on all apprehensions.
- Effectively communicating concerns and/or observations to the appropriate contacts in the Loss Prevention Department.
- Building and maintaining a positive and cooperative relationship with local law enforcement.
Company: Hobby Lobby
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Victorville, CA
Application Deadline: N/A